What Makes A Westwood Education Remarkable?
You can! Ready to engage, inspire and challenge the next generation of global citizens? The Westwood School provides a warm supportive work environment where you can lead and expand your skills and talents. Join us as we continue to inspire learners and create lasting relationships. We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic guides who are experienced professionals to join our community. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. Please email your resume to email@example.com
- A qualified toddler guide who has experience working with students 18 months – 3 years old
- Builds a genuine and respectful relationship with each child and family
- A certified 2 1/2 – 6 year old Montessori guide who is energetic and passionate to guide young minds
- Embraces co-teaching and believes in collaborative problem-solving
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Elementary Montessori certificate
- 2+ years of classroom experience
- Embraces co-teaching, and believes in collaborative problem-solving
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Elementary II Montessori certificate
- 3+ years of classroom experience
- Believes in collaborative problem-solving and is able to lead individualized and group learning
- Chaperones trips locally and state-wide- outdoor and urban
Middle School (7th and 8th):
- Bachelor’s Degree (Advance degree is preferred)
- Prefer Montessori Adolescent or IB certificate
- 3+ years of Middle / Upper school level classroom experience
- Has the ability to contribute to adolescent community through participation in local and national trips and other extracurricular activities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Prefer MYP or DP IB certificate
- Classroom experience
- Has the ability to work in a professional, dynamic and innovative environment
The Westwood School welcomes employment inquiries at any time during the year. In general, most interviewing and hiring for faculty positions occurs in the spring; however, we will accept your resume throughout the year.
The Westwood School is an equal opportunity employer.